Our client is a well respected and long established, multi-office firm of consultants with a busy workload covering development planning and development infrastructure. Due to exciting expansion plans they are looking to recruit a talented transport planner at Principal level to work closely with the Director in their Oxfordshire office.
Candidates should be qualified with a relevant degree, and have 6 years plus relevant experience. In addition, you should have most or all of the following :-
(1) a thorough understanding of the transport issues associated with development planning, with good experience gained in the preparation of Transport Assessments, Travel Plans and Access Appraisals.
(2) a good understanding of DMRB, MfS and design guides.
(3) able to manage and oversee small to medium scale projects.
(4) have the ability to project manage and support the Project Director on large scale projects.
(5) a good understanding and experience of relevant industry software, particularly TRICS, LinSig and Junctions 9.
(6) some experience in business development.
(7) able to mentor and manage junior staff.
This appointment is a relatively senior one in the office, within a small transport planning team. The role will also include working with the Director to assist in building up new clients, winning work, and growing the team.
The rewards and benefits offered to the successful candidate will be very attractive and competitive. There is the opportunity for an ambitious person to progress all the way through to Director level if they wish and have the ability to do so.
The company are able to offer flexible working hours, and the opportunity to work from home for one or two days a week following a settling in period.
Interested, and would like to find out more? Then please email your CV to Peter Wills, or call him for a confidential chat on this and other opportunities that may be of interest to you. All contact / discussions are in complete confidence.
+44 (0)1425 479 910
Please quote Ref. No. : PJP2762